Welcome! Velkomin! Wilkommen! Bienvenue!





Tuesday, January 8, 2013

creative with photoshop

 I've been working on my Photoshop-skills and having so much fun... the latest practice took me almost about 8 hours and I learned so much! 

I used this rather bad picture of my self - simply because it was the best one for this project (contrast and lighting)

I created an imaginary world inside my head, using this cool tutorial. I didn´t want my picture to look exactly the same so I used different brushes, elements from Illustrator and some fonts I found on dafonts.com. 

I´m totally fascinated by the magic of Photoshop...  the possibilities seem to be endless... 
(please click on it to see it in fullsize)

2 comments:

  1. Töff! Ótrúlegt hvað hægt er að leika sér og endalaust mikið hægt að læra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vell þeinks! Þessi forrit eru brilljant og öll þessi "tutorials" á netinu sömuleiðis! Sendu mér eina mynd af þér með enga húfu og ég skal gera eitthvað grúví við hana ef þú vilt - bara að gamni...

      Delete