1. Green one on the left: yarn: léttlopi, horses: I got them on the Istex-homepage; shaping: I made it up...
On the right: unspun, one strand (really thin) - the pattern: "Bokki" from the book Prjónaperlur
2. yarn: léttlopi from Istex; pattern: "Fjör" from Lopi 25
3. on the left: sweater for my dad, yarn: álafosslopi; Pattern: from Lopi 12; shaping: myself
on the right: Sweater for Bidenam; yarn: léttlopi; Pattern: Lopi 12, adapted for a child; shaping: myself
4: this one is one of my favorite child-lopisweater-pattern, so pretty and classic; yarn: Álafosslopi; pattern: from Lopi 2
5. Yarn: Álafosslopi; Pattern: The stars/roses/snowflakes from "Fjör" (Lopi 2) adapted for a child; shaping: myself
6. in the front: also one of my favorites... classic and so pretty! Yarn: léttlopi: Pattern: "Barnahettupeysa", a free pattern on the Istex-homepage found here;
And here you have something else I love: driftwood... so beautiful... this one was taken in the south of Iceland, near Höfn in Hornafjordur
Landmannalaugar, what a magical place and a wonderful, adventurous drive... you can bath in natural, hot springs there...