Johanna at Knittingmydayaway knit-tagged me! Here you have 5 knitting-related questions she asks me:
1. Are you always happy with your FO’s (finished objects)?
No, not always but it´s getting better every year... the more I knit, the happier I get!
2. Are you sometimes so disappointed that you frog everything and start a new project? Why? Color? Yarn? Making? Too small? Too large?
I rarely frog a project... but I do, when I´m knitting a lace shawl, and I made an error or if my needles are to big and my lace isn´t looking good - or generally only if it´s a total disaster and I can´t think of a different way of using the piece.
3. Do you wear your knits or do they end up at the bottom of a cupboard? If so, why? How do they age after being washed and worn?
Yes, I do wear my knits! I use lot of lopi and lopi just keeps getting better when it ages...
4. Do you always make a swatch? (maybe it should have been the first question, lol ?!)
NO, and if I do, It´s an exception! :-)
5. Finally, would you rather work with some yarns you know well rather than others to avoid bad surprises?
I love experimenting with yarn and of course, I love luxary-yarns... but I do use a lot of lopi because it´s my favorite yarn... !