Details on mine:
Pattern: Aeolian shawl size, wide edge
Yarn: einband, colours: my own (2 different kind of lichen; brúnir tónar: skófir; guli: hreindýramosi)
Needles: 3.5 mm
- Began knitting with a 2 stitches garter stitch tab on a provisional crochet cast on.
- 7 loops nupps
Me and Gummi made:
- 12 repeats of the Yucca chart (R. made 6).
- 2 repeats of the Agave chart (R. made none).
- 1 repeat of the final Agave chart (R. made 1).
- 1 repeat of the edge chart (R. made 1).
I can´t wait meet G. and R. to see with my own eyes how there shawls look like!!