Welcome! Velkomin! Wilkommen! Bienvenue!





Friday, February 15, 2013

bottle cap crochet-flowers

I improvised those flower-brooches for my girls 
during a girls-weekend in a cottage on the countryside
I used icelandic lace (loðband,einband) and bottle caps for the center 
and léttlopi for the flower pedals


one more thing: I´m starting to miss "the word of the week" photo-challenge so I'm starting with that one again next week...  next weeks word "outlines" is chosen by my sister Guðrún

Have a wonderful weekend ya´ll!

6 comments:

  1. Those flower brooches are gorgeous :) Can't wait to see what you do for the photo challenge.

    Have a wonderful weekend you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilde! I hope I can shoot some pictures tomorrow... it´s been raining like crazy for the last few days! :-)

      Delete
  2. Your brooches are very pretty and ingenious! A good week end to you also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Linda!

      Delete
  3. Elska þessi blóm og myndin sjálf svo krúttó! Þau vaeru örugglega líka flott í hárið, fest á spöng t.d.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. góð hugmynd krútta mín! :-) Kannski ég geri svoleiðis spöng fyrir dóttir hennar Ásthildar?

      Delete