I was happy to discover, that I´ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by KnittingMyDayAway! The feeling is mutual, since I love all of Johanna´s designs and am always waiting excited for her next post! Thank you so much Johanna!
The rules for the Versatile Blog Awards are:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
Here´s a list of the blogs I read, some of them are in Icelandic (sorry for those who don´t read Icelandic ;-)
1.RodPrjonar: comes from Chile, but lives in Iceland. He creates beautiful things (mostly knitting) and makes wonderful pictures. Reading his blog is a joy!
2. I´m momma hear me roar: this wonder-woman must be one of the most creative bloggers of all times... this lady seems to be able to do almost everything! Love love love reading her blog and everything she does for her two little boys since I have two of those myself! You can find some really nice tutorials on her blog, I really recommend...
3. maya*made: is a creative lady who creates wonderful things, has a lot of good ideas and makes beautiful pictures...
4. Ragnhilds cubicle: lives in Norway, and her blog is mostly about crafts, restyling, cooking and life in general... she also makes wonderful pictures!
5. Skreytum hús: Dossa is a very creative, wonderful, icelandic lady. She makes wondeful things, decorates, restyles and always has some good ideas... it´s really inspiring reading her blog!
6. Handóð: comes from Iceland and she loves everything that has something to do with crochet and I really like the things she creates. Her latest post is a free pattern for a lovely blanket...
7. My Sparkle: does a lot of different things and has some really nice patterns and tutorials on her blog! My favorite one is the "how-to-rolled-flowers-tutorial"!
8. Annekata: a creative blogger, who always has something interesting to show or tell us... she has some nice patterns and tutorials on her blog... my all-time-favorite is her tutorial on super simple Paper Stars.
9. Paper Raindrops: another creative blogger on my list... she makes interesting, humorful pictures, does some nice things and what I really like about her blog is, that she likes to show us WHAT she is creating and HOW she did it!
10: Barbietec: icelandic blog... I find her blog very inspiring... she writes about nutrition, sports and cooking.... after reading her blog I always feel like running, swimming and making some changes to my diet!
11. Made By Rae: sews and crafts wonderful things... she has some wonderful patterns and tutorials on her blog! Love her big butt baby pants sewing pattern...
12. Made: this creative lady sews, cooks and crafts... she has some wonderful patterns, tutorials and recipes on her blog...
13: Strikkelisa: a knitter who creates beautiful things! This wonderful cowl is my favorite...
14: Allerhand Wundermurmeliges: lives in Germany, always has some good ideas and lovely pictures!
And now, 7 random things you might not know about me:
- I have always LOVED owls... and butterflies... since I was a young child ("butterfly" was one of the first words I learned in english)
- I have a tatoo on my back, between my shoulder blades: a black, tribal butterfly
- I lived 10 years in Freiburg, Germany
- I really love everything Astrid Lindgren has ever written
- I have a thing for organization and use my own version of SCRUM at home...
- I really love origami
- I like drawing, especially cartoon drawing.