Welcome! Velkomin! Wilkommen! Bienvenue!





Friday, April 8, 2011

homemade necklace


When I was surfing around the other day, looking at all the pretty things other creative bloggers have been creating I found this interesting blog: http://paperraindrops.blogspot.com. This blogger made herself a dino-necklace out of a almost nothing, and I really wanted to try this out. Today I went on a hunt for things that I could turn into something special and found this: tiny plastic-toy-animals, acrylpaint (silver, gold etc.) and hooks in "Smáralind". At home I found some other things, like old jewellery that I have been using to decorate my knitted stuff, a jewellery chain etc. After painting a squirrel with silver paint and fixing a hook in it - and combing it with some old stuff this is what came out:

2 comments:

  1. Æðislega sæt hugmynd! Settirðu eitthvað yfir málninguna svo þegar hún var þornuð?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takk fyrir! Nei, ég setti sosum ekkert yfir málninguna - en það er örugglega ekki vitlaust að gera það - eitthvað lakk eða þannig. Prófa að gera það við næsta hálsmen og sé hvernig það kemur út.

    ReplyDelete