Welcome! Velkomin! Wilkommen! Bienvenue!





Thursday, January 30, 2014

macro

I´m fascinated by my new macro-lens and all it´s possibilities. Looking at those pictures, one can discover things that normally aren't visible. I guess it takes a lot of practice to learn how to manage a macro-lens but it´s really worth it and practicing is so much fun! Here are my first shots:


one thing I didn´t realize was how interesting portraits can turn out, using a macro-lens.

this one is one of my favorites...




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new camera. That is a good photo of your little boy, he has beautiful eyes.
    I think I read in you blog, or did I imagine, that the lady of the blog" Knitting My Day Away" is you sister? Well, I just went to check her blog too, and it says that her domain has expired. Too bad, it was a nice blog, I hope she renews it.
    All the best
    Meximissus
    Alberta, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meximissus! Johanna from knittingmydayaway is my "soul sister" :-) But I told her about it and I´m sure she will do something about it! All the best to you too!

      Delete