So what I did and used was this:
The most important thing: a crochet-doily. I made this one other day, using this youtube-video: I really love this doily - and the video was really good and easy to follow:
The rest: hot glue, thick paper (I used a cerial-box), a black felt sheet (mine is from the store "Tiger") , a ribbon (mine is from "Twill"), and a headband/spöng.
What I did:
1. Cut a paper-circle, big as your doily or whatever you are using...
2. Cut a felt-circle, bigger than your paper-circle:
2. Hot-glue the overlapping felt to the paper - as you can see, it doesn´t have to look pretty or perfect at this point:
3. Hot-glue another felt-circle (a bit smaller) over the ugly side... and voila... looking pretty and clean again:
4. Wrap your ribbon around the headband/spöng, and make make dot´s of hot glue on the headband as you go, to make it stick:
5. hot glue the doily to the felt/paper-circle you just made before: (I put tiny dots of hot glue on the doily and then put it on the circle)
6.The final step: hot glue the circle to the headband...